Tuesday, December 2, 2008

RUBY

Tom Hulshizer of Utica, Mn. updates me recently about Ruby's success in the field. Ruby daughter to Moxi is now about a year and half Tom writes me this:
Hey Anthony,Thought I would pass along these pics of us with Ruby and her firstpheasants. We actually got 3 roosters, but my other brother had left withone of the birds before we took the pics. That's me on the right. Ruby didgreat for her first time out. She pointed 2 out of the 3 birds we shot. Thelast bird was an absolutely beautiful point, she pinned him down in a grassywaterway and was locked up solid. I told her whoa and walked in on it, allthe while praying I wouldn't miss!!!Haha! Dropped it about 20 yards out infront of her, couldn't have been better!! Anyway, just wanted to share thesewith you. Take care!

Tom Hulshizer
I just knew she would do well for him!



No comments: